Friday, March 2, 2012

We are Trained! (not sure what that means)

We are finished with the MTC and all our training!  We are home for the weekend packing and trying to fit 18 months of stuff into 4 suitcases--wish us luck! 


The main theme of the MTC was that we were too young to be there and everyone told us so.  So, I was standing next to Steve at lunch browsing our options in the MTC cafeteria, when a seemingly nice lil old man walks up. He gets about 10" from Steve looks up at him and stares him straight in the eyes, and says to Steve, "you're too young to be a senior missionary!"  Then the man just turns and walks away.  My best age comment was yesterday when a senior sister asked me if we would be taking our kids on our mission with us--I didn't know that was an option as a senior missionary!--I told her politely that no, they were all grown and married and would be staying home. What do you think, should I sneak a couple kids in my suitcases?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment